Monday, July 02, 2012

What is all this talk about lady dentists? Do perhaps you see lady dentist as mother figure who is taking care of her little boy with having to do nasty thing to him for sake of his own benefit? I think this is most unhealthy psychology.

Also is being baby about sore mouth. They would not allow in military which you say you serve in to be such wimpy person. Anyway you do not serve in military - this I know because you tell me you serve in RAF.

I am thinking when you say what is other circumstances where lady with rubber gloves shove hand in mouth of other person, this is what is called 'rhetorical question'?  So am not answering it. But I could.


I do not think Gerda return unexpectantly but how can one be certain when one is not psychic person? Anyways does not the small hint of danger excite? You always saying you like live on the edge (except when you fall off edge of bed and injure oneself) so why not take opportunity to live further on edge? This is what I am saying.

Oh and this thing about woodworms measuring in periclues or whatever sounds very disturbing. Are you still taking your medications?

Your ever loving

Anna

No comments: