Thursday, July 05, 2012

Now look here!

How dare you call me a wimp.

What about that time you were playing with my brother's schnauzer, and he bit you? There was hardly any blood but you screamed the place down. Demanded to be taken to A&E immediately. Which I did, causing me to miss the DNA results on Jeremy Kyle.

AND for your information, the Royal Air Force is part of the military.

 I see they have found the Higgs Boson particle - in Switzerland, of all places. Wouldn't you think that something so important would have been found in a proper country - like America?

I mean, who exactly are the Swiss?  I know they live in a tiny country called Switzerland, hemmed in by Germany, France, Italy and Austria - but who are they? They don' t make anything - except cuckoo-clocks and cheese with holes (and they teach Yodelling, but there can't be a big demand for that) so where do they get their money? 
 
And now they've got this Collider thing which - according the newspapers - has gone and found this particle that explains how the universe began.


Okay, so they got mountains - but so has America.  So why couldn't they have built this machine under the Rockies? I think there is something here we are not being told.

Is connected with the banking scandal? (I suppose you have heard of the Gnomes of Zurich, Anna?). Is Bob Diamond, who pretends to be American, really Swiss?

 I'll grant you the Swiss are civilised, enlightened (one of only four countries to allow voluntary euthanasia) and they don't get involved in wars and stuff like that. But even so, there's something fishy going on here.


Anyway, I haven't got time to get drawn into all this stuff.


Okay, re Gerda's flat - let's go for it.


Can't wait.


George

No comments: