Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Georgie I am very angry at you and there being two reasons - maybe perhaps three reasons.

One is that you mistake tennis player Bjorg to be Swedish. Such an insult to my country. Do not you watch the television programme called The Killing ? And do not you see that Swedish men are manly, with the short haircut and not like this man who with long hair look like Goldielocks (in faireytale) and has to wear girlie band to stop from falling over the eyes?

And what is also worse is you having to have pointed out error by American! (domiciled only). Such a letting down to European Community is what I think.

Also do not you see how similarity lies with the man Federer, who also have band to stop silly floppy hair from falling into eyes? Therefore should have been obvious that these men both are descendant of cuckoo-clock land.

 Secondary -  maybe thirdly - is why you do not support own countryman Andy? OK, so he is from land of barbarians, Scotland,but this still part of UK - until funny little man with name of fish declares independancy.


This lanky boy Andy is playing his heart out on centre court and you are rooting for some girlie Swisslander. 


Ashamed of yourself is what you should be.


Now - too late it is to be telling me not to move in with Dave, for this I have done because of danger of police visit to Gerda flat when I do not wish to be present. (Also please note that me and Dave was rooting together on sofa, for Andy).


But we do not share same bed because Dave sleep on sofa (same sofa we root on). Even though this is "doing back in" - this is what he tell me.


I go now to prepare meal for Dave for when he returns from a hard day invigilating (?).


Expecting reply from you apologetic.


Anna

No comments: