Monday, July 16, 2012

How dare you

************************************************

No - I am not sulking. I never sulk. I may feel hurt, taken for granted, put-upon, abused... but I never sulk.
 
So - I make a mistake about a tennis player and I am attacked from both sides of the Atlantic: a pincer movement. I can deal with that.

A chap does his best, and this is the thanks he gets. Well I can cope with that. 


May I remind you, though, that I have more to do than write to you; I have two model aeroplanes waiting to be finished. (I have also completed a collage and was going to publish it here but now I am not so sure).


I also have a busy social life! Oh yes, I could be down the pub right now, having a game of pool or just chatting to Jim or Charlie or whoever might be in tonight.

Or I could just be sitting with my landlady watching the telly. She's always saying to me What you doing sitting up in that room all on your own? Come downstairs, there's a good programme on tonight.
I've got a few cans in... we could have a really cosy evening.

In fact, that is what I'll do - right now. I happen to know there is a drama on at 9pm. I'm going to watch it.

I may decide to write again later.

George

1 comment:

R J Adams said...

Pssst, Anna! I think he's sulking.