Saturday, October 24, 2009

Oh Georgie, it is with much amusement I read comment from French lady what correct you about Wal-Mart. (Usually you are receiving correction from Swedish ladies, eh? Not true. Just little joke, eh?)

Personally I do not give the bugger who own Wal-Mart shop, but expect you to be more over the ball on such detail. Especially since even we in Sweden see the lots of television programme about these people which is called ‘The Waltons’.

In these programmes Sam and family do not talk about famous shop, instead tv show them busy with hobby which is woodwork what they are into in big way. Maybe they do not talk shop because they do not wish to boast of success. They seem very humble folk – living in old house and always helping people who come to stay and such like. Perhaps these shopkeeping family are showing the good neighbourness that makes unnecessary the Health Service in America. But they got some bloody funny neighbours.

Anyway my Georgie, next time to be getting your factions right. Only joking – you can be make as many mistakes you like with Anna.

But now come to serious purpose to do with why I do not reply quickly, which is because I have a little confessional and not sure how to make. It is not a big one, just a teensy weensy one. Still, am hoping you will not be too hard when I tell you.

Before I tell you though I must be knowing you will not be mad at your Anna, which may be difficult if you not yet know what confessional is about. Just a clue I will give to you – it is to do with the place Purley.
I do not tell you lie – I just may have been bit ecumenical with truth.

Anyway look forward to hearing from you very quick pronto so that we may get this little matter out of our hair and our eventual meeting be free of skelingtons what are hanging in cupboard.

Loving you in all ways – looking forward to.

Anna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wasn't really trying to correct so much as to enlighten. I mean, after all, my life is to serve. :)