Sunday, October 11, 2009

So. At last you write. Perhaps you have been too busy having time because you correspond with bus-driving writer in America? (I read Mr Adams comment). This is what I am wishing to know.
Do not think that I am jealous.

Are you not knowing how much your postings mean to me? Even though you now talk much about sticky bar, which does not sound right sort of place for you to be spending time in because is full of harlots and unmarried mothers what are probably looking for husband to support squalling kids – and give them more. Greedy buggers.
But you say you are making the change. I am with you on that one and will do all I can to help.

As regarding visitation of police force. Do I not tell you that you have nothing to worry about? This man Plankton is fool. (Did not you encounter this person before? Long time ago? Maybe I make mistake.) Anyway since you do not have in your possession the cd videos how can they prove anything? So if they invite you to police station to help them in their enquiries – do not go. But you do not need Anna to tell you that, eh?

As regarding you wish me to take ferry boat to enjoin you, I would very much like this. Even though is involving me in much time and expense.

For example, being long train ride (500km) across my country of Sweden to reach port of Goteborg (costing much money because in middle is bloody great lake of water what train has to be detouring around and therefore adding many kilometres to journey.)
And then to catch ferry boat and sail across stormy North Sea (with danger of chucking guts up over rail) to port of Harwich.

All this Anna will do to be with her Georgie. I am not minding to spend money (what I have earned by toil and sweat of my body) on these travelling expenses but am wondering how you plan to accommodate me when arriving on your shores?

You say landlady will not allow guests in room but anyway I would not want to accommodate myself in house of slovenly woman with filthy habit of washing undersides of herself in same bowl where she wash cabbage for the dinner. This is most unwholesome practice. Dirty bitch.

Do you have hotel in this place Swindon? If so do you have money for such hotel? I will have no further money having paid for transportation costs and you always are saying you are broken.

Please reply earliest.

Your loving Anna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that perhaps you and dear Anna should go to Prague for a while. A fresh start for all.