Saturday, June 09, 2012

Oh dear Georgie

Such is the financial stress being experienced by yourself - but also the whole country except politicians and bankers and the Royal Family and pop stars and footballers.

I am  existing myself upon loan from stingy government which will have to pay back when I get job after gaining degree from University of Leicester which is in Sociology.


Second year examinations are now current with me which involves the revising for which is lucky Gerda away so place nice and quiet for  the study. Also you will be understanding which is why I cannot get part-time job in say Macdonald or the Subway, because studying taking up all my time and exhausting me. But when I graduate I expect to get good job and earn large salary (though not as much as I am payed previous in Adult Movie business - never mind.)

Cannot you write another book? Perhaps what they are calling 'pot boiler' to help one over such difficult times? Books with much sex and violence do well because look at rich bitches Jacky Collins and Jilly Cooper. And just because you are not woman does not mean you cannot write similar best-selling muck.

But I think it is good idea you have for framing spool of film. It pleases me excitedly to think of us curled up tightly together, like as if twins in womb, awaiting our rebirth. (I like to use the metaphor when I can)

Anyways it is back to the study for me - with the cup of coffee.

Look forward to the reply from you

Your Anna

No comments: