Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Such a fuss you are making, Georgie, of Mr Adams orgins.

Wherefore ever he originated he now lives at beautiful place called Michigan. This I know because last Christmastime I peruse his blog and see pictures of snow on trees and ice and frost, and it is like a winter wonderland. It is reminding me of my own country with is Sweden but to which I cannot return for reasons I am not prepared to discuss here but which you Georgie are aware of them (some).

Anyway it is just the accident of birth that I am born in Sweden because I am conceived there by my parents (what a joyous occasion that must have been), and they are Swedish people and so I am Swedish. But if my conception had occured in some awful place in England (which is going to the dogs, so Gerda say) and my parents English... well, occasion might not be so joyful but I would be English and probable have to live in some place like Swindon or Leicester.

 I do live in Leicester but this is not accident of birth of but instead accident of chain of misfortunes - some which you also are involved.

Never mind., As Gerda also say - If you make your bed out of a sow's ear then you cannot expect it to feel like a silk purse.

Which is reminding me - have you yet considered my offer of  weekend in Gerda's flat?

Yours anticipatory

Anna 

Oh and by the wayside - You talk about abusive relationship. Let me tell you, Georgie - all relationships become abusive if they go on long enough.

No comments: