Saturday, June 02, 2012

Oh Georgie - what a silly sausage person you are...  it is not an Americanism which being used by Mr Adams but well known saying, meaning of which is, you are fortunate man and may get even more fortunate if you are playing cards right (which is Swedishism) .

Yes, so sad people are dying - my friend Greta say it necessary for peoples to die to make room for more living ones. But Greta is batty cow.

I do not like funerals where they are singing mournful songs which are unknown to me. I like style of funeral what they have in New Orleans with lots of colour and music and dancing. I have not been to this place but see it on the television.

But you must not distress yourself. Rather consider how you might enjoy life... like Mr Adams say about being  in there  and so be prepared to fill your boots. (I learn this saying from bus driver Brian with whom I was once domiciled).

Yes the marriage is hazardous occupation. Do you know more murders occur in bedroom than on streets of San Francisco? - this is fact.

My brother Sven marry young. His wife leave him right after ceremony, but he is not distressed by this because he is paid monies for his act of kindness which enable this lady from Ukraine to dwell in civilised country, which is Sweden. And to also pursue career in Adult Movie industry (in which Sven prominent director - though sadly no more, as I have explained for you previously.)

Anyway, enough of this talk about dismal things like murder and marriage. I have bought several new items of clothing from excellent store which is Primark. Some of them are for wearing in bedroom!! (where there will be no murder - only fun and frolic!!) Do you note use of exclaiming marks and significance of these?


Thank you for filling me in with your doings and look forward to more of such, also with details of venue for next meeting.


Your Anna

No comments: