Friday, October 19, 2012

Allo Georgie

Very much do I like the song and the pictures also. Although this not exact hotel at which we stay it gets right the atmosphere and    all feelings.

As regarding the up hill to bed, well, it was worth the walk would not you say! (I put exclaiming mark because question is what you call rhetorical)

Mr Wormold say he like having us at his hotel and we may stay again if we should like to so do. 

As regarding publishing of the photos, I leave this to your discretionary. I know you have good taste and so I trust judgement.

Dave is in bit of state. Date for tribunal is fixed. I say to him, do not be upsetting oneself for I will accompany you and even perhaps act as what you call character witness.

Dave is alarmed by my suggestion and say that would not be wise in circumstance because they would know he is cohabiting (what a strange word) with female student.
I say to him, so what - is not this one of perks of profession? Which compensate for low wages and shit working conditions?

Dave say, this may be true but is not stated anywhere in contract of employment and would make matters worse if I attend. Especially if wearing one's usual provocative clothing. 

I am deeply offended and tell him my clothing is not provocative, and if he wants provocative I give him provocative! 

He say, sorry, and he like way I dress but tribunal are old fuddled duddies (?)

So I tell him, ok buster you are on your own then.

I will comfort him though, at home.

Well, what does one think about Mr Wormold's kind offer?

Write soon

Your Anna

No comments: