Sunday, February 10, 2013

So what you saying Georgie is scholars have a hunch about his hunch! (this is small joke which depend on play on the words which could not be done in Swedish language, therefore cannot call this Swedish joke even though originating from Swedish person)

I read there is now disputing where to re bury this Richard III, whether to be in Westminster Abbey or in the cathedral of Leicester (do they have one?). I think should leave poor bugger where he is, except do not be allowing cars to drive over that bit of car park. Instead perhaps erect small memorial which could become a feature of car par thus attracting more visitors to this supermarket. Could have big advert: Richard III shops at ASDA... or whichever supermarket. But no, this is too silly, instead perhaps better would be "TESCO - the supermarket fit for a king."

I agree about habits - I have known people who have very dirty habits. But seem to enjoy them. This is regrettable.

I am stopping the revision because brain is hurting. Instead I go play   pool with Dave.

Looking forward to playing with you in nearest future.

Anna

No comments: