Saturday, March 22, 2014

I think we should all try for One Good Run. Whether there is or  whether there is not anything coming after this life.

I read when your write about Job Centre in sky and reincarnation, and some sounds like possible idea.

But then I am thinking to oneself, if we come back here then there must be somewhere to come back from.  And where is this somewhere? What if there is no 'somewhere', only a 'here'. But maybe this 'here' is much bigger than we know. Perhaps we are only knowing a tiny part of 'here'.

Then my brain is starting to hurt.

Yes, I would like to spin on motorbike. And maybe it will blow away cobwebs of the mind. Also motorcycle riding is sexual experience. 

I also do not know if two negatives make one positive but if we pretend hard enough then it may happen.

I think we have to do a lot of pretending in our life. Pretending that it all is meaning something and also pretending that everything is all going to work out in the end. But knowing there is really no end to work out in. Perhaps pretending is necessary to keep world going on. Pretending hard.

Perhaps that which some people are calling 'Faith' is really a kind of pretending.

Now one's brain is hurting more.

While I have been typing this I have been having a drink of the Scottish Whisky. What you English are calling a night-hat.

With eager anticipation to having big motorcycle engine thumping away under one.

Anna

No comments: