Saturday, March 15, 2014

This is interesting theory you propound, Georgie. But also load of crap.

For example, you do not define what 'soul' is? And where do soul reside before it is entering first body?

Also, what is soul for? I mean apart from entering bodies? What is it soul is supposed to learn? And when it has learned what it is supposed to learn, where does it go? What does it do?

These are indeed puzzling questions. So I look up on internet about Hindus. And I see they have this wheel of life, which you go around and around on until you become enlightened. Then you can go to place called Nirvana (which I thought was name of pop group). But upon reading further, this Nirvana is terrifying place, like the abyss.
And it put into my mind the lines you used to quote to me:

'Night, mothering night, take us on your knee
And hide our eyes from the blank face of eternity'.

But I have one's own theory which is too complicated to expound heretofore.

Now I see that British politician called Tony Benn has died. And all these other politicians now coming out of woodwork and saying what a fine fellow he was. If he was such fine fellow why did they not make him leader of his party, which was labour? 
I will tell you why: Because he will make radical change, and although these other people tell you they want to change things, they mean only up to certain point. Or maybe he go too fast for them. But I am not interested in the politics.

Anyways, we meeting usual place? Under clock?

Your Anna


No comments: