Monday, March 17, 2014


Why are you hinting to all people that I stay in bed late,  when such a thing is untrue? I am always up by the tide of noon - even though often exhausted by thinking good ideas night before (which is true).


How do you know African elephant has this negative attitude? Elephants, which I see at circus, are always jolly animals with funny hats on head, doing tricks like sitting down on big barrel and raising in air the front legs. Also, like lifting lady with trunk and marching round ring with her held aloft.

I know of this poem you post (not silly one about staying in bed but other one) but I do not know why the man was sent to prison or which prison. British prisons 100 years out of date with overcrowding and slopping out to be done - UGH!

Sweden, being much more civilised country has fine prisons which is really like hotel with all modern conveniences. But Sweden also  land of freedom, not like England who is supposed to have Magna Carter which supposed puts block on king and tells him he is to respect common persons. Only it does not do this because barons only interested to stop King John from chucking weight around with them (barons), not giving the toss for commoner. But you are calling Magna Carter: cornerstone of democracy. What typical English hypocrisy.

Is the back of you feeling better? For you was complaining of muscle strain or something similar. I think you are too caring of condition of health, and there being no need to consult doctor who has better thing to do, with waiting room full of coughing and spluttering sick English people.

As I look out window I see that blossom appear on almond tree. This sure sign of spring. Later I take a photo.

Well, must needs get on with important work of studying.

Goodbye for now

Anna


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I rather like your nifty post.African elephants are my favourite they have big ears big feet and how you'd squeeze one on a bench or in a shed I have no idea.Carry on Carrying on.
CC