Thursday, August 13, 2009

Allo Georgie, and greetings from Gotland.

I am visiting my sister Sophia who has just lost her husband and so is very traumatic as you will understand, and upset.
She lose him in supermarket at Katthamarsvik - what a bloody mouthful to be getting your tongue into, I hear you say - which is town in which they live on account of husband being Latvian gentleman, and this country being just across the water. It is for this reason they compromise since Gotland being halfway between Sweden and this god forsaken land, though personally I think this stupid since they both get homesick at same time.

Anyway I think he done the bunk – I think he get boat to Latvia and leave her with several children, some only at bawling and squawking stage. What a bummer.

Anyway, miserable kossa don’t have computer so I have to go to Internet Café. This where I meet very nice man who want to show me delights of downtown Katthamarsvik. We go to place very similar to what you write about in poem, where floor is sticky - but furniture here is not bolted down on account of being of iron construction so very heavy to lift and throw. We have fine time.
I am, however, not having romantic relationship with this man – only sexual.

But I am digressing.

With regarding towards the photo. Please do not think I am being a meanie (you know Anna would bend over backwards to accommodate her Georgie). But you need to understand, I am professional – not silly teenage tart what photos boobies and post on MyFace to please chav boyfriend. And so end up looking like slag - which she probably is.

You might think strange that your Anna whom appears on videos in homes across Sweden (and international places) showing herself to advantage in adult movies should not wish her photo on Internet. But you do not understand ethics of profession.

These videos are for discerning viewers only (some, even have been specially commissioned) and beautifully photographed with artistic lighting and excellent recording of sound where you can hear everything – absolutely everything.
But of course I am anonymous to these viewers and if my photo was splashed all over the cybernet then everyone would know who I am. I know you say no one read blog. But how about Mr Adams who write so eloquent about America, eh? For all we know he might have purchased one of my videos (we dispatch to America – under plain wrapper). So you see dilemma?

However, I have publicity stills from such videos and would gladly be sending these via postal service to you, except that bitch of landlady would probably steal them and take to her bedroom to indulge with herself, which I would not wish to occur.

Anyway, have just had thought in head. Did you not when in hurry you decamp from Sweden’s shores take with you in bottom of suitcase many such videos by Anna-Sven Production Inc? Is this not why my brother anxious to re-unite with you at earliest possible moment to discuss in friendly manner little matter of copyright – and money?

I know you used always to be going on about ‘the primacy of the still image’ but you could ‘freeze frame’ when a primacy image appears (which it often does when Anna on screen --- ha, ha).

Anyway, I must end my communication of love. My hour is nearly up on computer in café and I see that Vadassy (my friend) has just entered. And I think he has something for me.

(Vadassy tell me he also Lithuanian, but he may be spinning me the wool over my eyes. Anyway all these bloody foreigners look alike to me - especially in the dim lighting)

Please post soon.

My body ache for you.

Anna

No comments: