Friday, August 28, 2009

Oh Georgie, such a crossing I am having on the boat ferry over that bloody Baltic Sea. We are getting a bashing from the tail of the hurricane Bill. Luckily I am good sailor so am not chucking up like most other passengers are. The girl crew persons being run off their skinny little legs, rushing to fetch the sick bags and carting away for disposal of the full ones. I take photo of one with a full sick bag in each hand and looking very pale in the face herself. You should see look the little kossa give me – well, I show you photo and you see for yourself.

And what do you think that sister of mine Sophia is saying to me, eh? I tell you – she is saying I need to be getting in touch with masculine side of self. What can she mean, Georgie? I am getting in touch with masculine persons all the time. This is puzzling me.

As regarding brother Sven, I have to wait until he get call me on the telephone line from this place Chingford, then I will do as you request to fix meeting – without Mister Churchill. Ha, ha!

But hey, where is my manners. I am not asking you how you enjoy your holiday – well I am now. I remember woman Myra. She make pass at me, and you know I try not to offend, but this woman is tasting so much of the pipe tobacco, which I cannot stand. Not no way. This not to say that if you fancy giving one to her I would think any the less of you. It is fine by me. I know nothing can diminish the love you have for your Anna. And similarly with me no amount of encounters with greasy foreigners (which is just to pass the time for me) can sully my love for my Georgie. And that is all that is counting. Just do not let that harpy tempt you into the disgusting smoking the pipe habit.

You have been away holidaying for it seems ages. For how long more before you can send me e-mail?

Oh, and I am glad Sticky Carpet woman's odour remind you of me but I am not so glad about fart comment. I always try to control bodily emission when you around.

And also I see Mr Adam call you 'old romantic'. This I cannot understand! Romantic, YES. Old, NO.

No comments: