Thursday, August 20, 2009

Oh, Georgie –

I knew your jesting would get you one day into trouble. Now you have gone and given name of village where you are living, on this blog.

So unfortunate is this. Now Sven only has to log on to blogsite and he will gain relevant information for which he needs. And then may pay you unpleasant visit with friend Wilfred – whose name is not Wilfred because I heard wrongly on lousy English telephone lines. Wilfred is really Winston on account of him being named by parents in honour of great statesman of same name, Winston Churchill. This is man they say saved them from being crushed under heel of jackboot (even though they are living in Jamaica at the time, which is bloody long march from Berlin). Anyway this is why they name son Winston, in praise of great war leader. It is pity he turned out to be such a knob-head (Sven’s friend not Mr Churchill).

I do not intend to stay for so much longer in this place. My sister is doing my head in – as you English might say. Also because of bawling and squawking children I cannot sleep well and therefore am up at crack of noon each day.

Plus my friend Vadassy I do not have any more. He has ceased to come into café and he was going to give me address but did not. His mobile cell phone he does not answer. Am glad really because he had severe nervous tic of the face, and used to embarrass me by this mannerism when we walk together in daylight hours.

I think you quite right not to pay for roof which is like soggy Weetabix . I remember this breakfast cereal for which I used to prepare for the breakfast when I was au pair at your house Wynorin. Happy days, eh? How is son Sydney with whom I used to help sort out his sexuality because he was so confused, poor boy? I think I finally straightened him out.

And the lesbian? I hope she is no longer taking you to the cleaners. This is another lady not too attentive of the personal hygiene – Best not to go there, eh? (See how I try to use the English idiomatics wherever possible?)

Which reminds me because I cannot remember if I tell you that I am applying for job teaching English in school over here. To this purpose I am requiring referee to speak up on behalf of me, only in writing. So I would be very grateful if you could say something which would impress old professor I am to have interview with.

This job will be only temporary of course – just until things pick up in video industry, although I think I make good teacher for little buggers of a young age, for I am very patient – well you know that, eh Georgie!


Well I will have to stop writing now because time is nearly up on café machine, and also Sophia require me to do the favour of removing hair from under arms and similar because she is deciding to forget about husband and seek new partner.

I encourage her in this venture and seek to boost self-estimate which is in low ebb. I tell her not to worry about thickness of ankles since some men are attracted to physical abnormalities in woman. For example, I say, look at famous Beatle man who marry one-leg lady, and although, unhappily, such blessed union did not work out I am sure this is not because of leg deficiency.

I still miss you terribly and look forward to our meeting.

Anna

No comments: