Thursday, June 10, 2010

I am feeling much anger, Georgie. What is all this about rewards... awards.... whatever? Eh? Why does no one ask me ten things about myself? Tell me that?  And also I could tell all these people a lot many more things about George than what you put in your list. Oh yes! How about that? Like some of George's peculiar habits which I will not mention of for fear of embarassing, but which I may do in future sometime if I do not get satisfactory outcome.
I am so angry I tell Brian. He say - Do not distress yourself Annakins (this is his pet name for me - why do you not have pet name for me, eh? Never mind for now.). Brian say - George may just have forgotten in his excitement of being awarded. But I say, this no excuse. I would not forget him in such circumstances. But Brian put arms around me (which is very nice) and say - Come, let us go to pub where I will buy you pint of strong lager to calm you down. Which we do. But it take two pints before I am calm. But I am still angry.

So I am deciding to take bull by his horns. I am writing down (with much thought) ten things about me - which will be bloody sight more intersting than yours. Sorry, but still angry. Then  these things will I post to the blog.

Your, still angry

Anna

1 comment:

Purple Cow said...

Well Anna, the award is for the blog "George Says"...so it is also for YOU too! Looking forward to your 10 random thoughts...

Take care,
PC
:-)