Thursday, June 03, 2010

Georgie Porgie
Pudding a and pie,
Kissed the girls
And made them cry –
When the boys came out to play
Georgie Porgie ran away.


Brian tells me of this English what you call nursery rhyme. And I am hoping it is making you smile. Of course typical of English girls that kissing should make them cry. Never make me cry, kissing. Specially not with my Georgie.

Please be forgiving me for the lateness of my writing to you. My head has been dried up of what to say. Please do not be thinking that a lack of copulation on the Sunday visit is the cause. No, it is not. It was lovely to see you after such long times – more than my words can be telling. And my love for you is undemolished. So I want for you to get better so we can be together.

But Freddie speaks to me privately before I leave. Saying it is not good for you to be experiencing extremes of emotion at such delicate stage in your treatment. And so he ask me to go slowly. Well, you know me, I have never in my life gone slowly – only the fast lane for Anna. But for you, I now do this.

You WILL get better George. This I know. So please believe. Just need to be patient. But Freddie tells me about these people like Clive and Eric and Carmen and that other person whose name I do not remember who you talk to. I think you need to be careful of these people and not be believing everything they are telling you.

Anyway, I am pleased to see how you are looking not one day older than when we last conjoin at Wynorin, which is such long a time ago. Maybe perhaps a few more grey hairs in beard. I do not tell Brian what is your age, and I can now inform you that he thinks you are ten years younger than what you really are! Now, does this not make you happy?

I wish you could be happy, George – or just ordinary miserable, like Mr Freud say.

I think you need love of good woman – which is me. But first you must get better. I know I am repeating what I have said previous, but need to emphasise this fact. But complication is, that all this thinking and stuff what batter that poor head of yours is also YOU George. And it would not be good to blast it all out with millions of the electric voltage. It is much of this which make you creative and funny and which I am in love with. Freddie tell me he is trying to help you manage all this stuff, and not just chuck it away. This is really important.

Know that I am here for you always. And I will come to visit you when Brian has next day off the bus driving. They are bit short on the staffing at the moment on account of many drivers off sick with the type of shitty bug you have had. Poor Georgie, what a time of it you must have been suffering through, not knowing when next you will be running for lavatory before bowel explodes again. So exhausting this must also be because of efforts your insides are making to squeeze all nasty bacteria out of you – at both ends too. Anyway I am glad you are much better – I think you must have been run down (is that correct expression?) and I also think the mental sickness has probably added to your running down.

It is also nice to see that you are being thought about by Purple Cow lady - you see I do read comments! And good that you comment back to thank her. Do not worry – I am not jealous!! Oh, and am also glad to see that your National Health Service is working well for you. I think you should perhaps (when you are really better) send e mail to man who runs service to tell him. Because newspapers always full of stories of people who get killed in your hospitals by various mistakes and bugs. I am sure this must be very dispiriting for Mr Cameron (such a good looking man), so he will welcome a bit of praise. I bet he will read your e mail out to his wife at breakfast time and say – there you are, at least one bugger is grateful for what I am doing.

Brian is a good man – even though he does not fancy me for the sex he has been really kind to me. And as I said, he will bring me at first opportunity he is getting. You know, I think he likes you, Georgie – not in a homosexual way. He just think you are a nice man. Which of course you are, so do not be forgetting. And also do not be too hard upon yourself. Do not so much try for being the perfectionist. It is ok to make mistakes. I know, because I make plenty (and hope to make plenty more – such a naughty girl am I). No, but I am serious about this, Georgie because I think a lot of your mental sickness in the head comes from trying too hard. Always trying to ‘get it right’. Why not have a go at getting it wrong?

Anyway, I am ending here as it is late and I make cocoa for when Brian returns.

So much looking  forward to seeing you soon.

Your ever loving Anna.

No comments: