Sunday, January 13, 2013

Stuck

************************************************

I am drowning in clutter, Anna: mental and physical. Maybe if I could sort out the mental I could deal with the physical, 

And in the middle of all this, Hector sends me the first chapter of his (so called) novel. Even though I had told him I would not proof read it. This is how it starts:

When she came home with the shopping she found him standing on his desk singing 'Jeruselem', whilst conducting an imaginary choir. She phoned the police. And, as an afterthought, the doctor.

Honestly, and he expects me to do something with this rubbish!

You don't have to reply just at the moment; I know you are busy with course-work and exams. But I just had to tell somebody because my head is bursting.

A confused

George

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had a distant cousin-in-law, a long time ago, in California (he is no longer married to my cousin, thank goodness!) who was found in his home, wearing nothing but his tighty whiteys, winter socks, combat boots and his combat helmet. He wasn't singing or directing a symphony. He was, however, watching (and yelling at) a blank tv (that was blank because he had shot it up) and drinking beer. Oh, I forgot to mention...he was a marine and was stationed in the desert. The winter socks made no sense at all. For some reason it never occurred to me to write a book about it. Perhaps I should, with the names changed, of course.