Monday, January 28, 2013

 Georgie you are being such a wimpey.

You must stand up to this man.

Anyway his book will never see the light of daylight because he is stupid, unintelligent man who cannot write also.

And this is reminding me - you have not been writing recent... why is this? Has the muse left you (notice word 'muse' and see how one's English is proceeding). But when I am thinking further I think, but I myself am Georgie's muse and I have not left him, even though we are separate by some miles. But this is soon to be put right because examinations are soon over and then the world is my lobster and we  can live together as man and partner.

So I say to be patient Georgie, for soon you get a good musing from Anna and no mistaking.

Must go now because am cooking kippers for supper. I do this for Dave to make small amends for causing him such discomfort in  groinal area. Anyway E45 cream seems making big improvement - he insist on applying this himself and I do not argue. 

Hoping you are keeping yourself pure for me

Anna

No comments: