Friday, February 07, 2014

Well, although sad the news, have you not been saying you were thinking of making a change? Sometimes the change is made for us. For example events in my homeland regarding the business of Sven and myself made a change of scenery (and country) a pressing urgency. 

Since then one has never looked back - well perhaps once or twice - and yet would not have made the change had it not the change been made for me, if you are understanding the drift of my drift.

And also to remember that the only certainty in life is change. Also change is good for one. Otherwise it is stagnating, like the pond, and unlike the river which is always moving on. (This I think is old Swedish saying - and if not, it should be).

So who is knowing what new vistas are opening up for you - and me of course.

I have two small sausage rolls for luncheon. Because I am so busy, but if I had not been busy would probably have had same because only thing available. But sausage roll is from M & S who purvey fine food.

(I am typing this whilst eating aforesaid sausage rolls)

As was I saying in previous post, half-term is approaching. Or is it I who am approaching half term? I say this because I am required now to study relativistic philosophy, which deal with question appearing to be common sense but which upon closer examination are not at all.

Finished. Must now go.

Anna


No comments: