Friday, July 11, 2014


This is the photo for which I was looking in the bowel of computer and now have found it.

Still am aching to return to our place and will do so as soon as possible, is not that so?

Having finish all examination, I am now working at part time job in bar of student union as bar-tender. This is just the temporary job so as to make my ends meet.

Do not worry that I shall be chatted up (as you say) or if so (and probably likely when one thinks about it) I shall not be offering my body to anyone, but keeping chaste and pure until our next reunion.

This poem you put on blog sound very depressing. It is reminding me of song 'Is this all there is?' by sundry artistes of which my favourite is Peggy Lee.

Not ready for that final disappointment... eh?

Your Anna

No comments: