Friday, August 08, 2014

Now look here, Anna,

*****************************

I hope you haven't been discussing my state of mind with your landlord.

You used the phrase 'crisis of conscience', and I wonder where you got it from. It sounds more like something Dave would say. May I remind you that my mind - and my body - are something I share with you, and you alone. I do not want them to be discussed with a third party, so please bear that in mind.

Under the clock as usual, tomorrow?

I would like to get one of those genuine Cornish Pasties for lunch. You know, from that stall on the station concourse. I think this would make a change from our usual bowl of soup and a roll, from M & S - excellent though that may be. (The pasties are expensive but I don't mind going halves.)

Looking forward to our meeting. 

George


No comments: