Wednesday, August 13, 2014

When were you the deep-sea diver, Georgie? This I have not heard before.

And also I wish to say I am proud of one's career in the adult film industry. Always my work (directed by brother Sven) is tasteful - and beautifully lit.

You must not listen to your awful half-of-a- brother. He is not to be trusted - he has tried it out with me in the past as you know - and has some dirty habits.

Yes, Thursday will be good idea. I have arranged for my friend Monica to stand up for me in the bar. Also Dave has offered to give me a ride on his scooter (even though new it is called a 'retro' scooter, which means it is designed on past nostalgic lines.) It is a handsome machine and I think it would be good idea for us to purchase such a scooter to explore English countryside. What do you say about this idea?

Looking forward to experiencing exciting thrum of powerful motor between one's legs.

Anna

No comments: