Monday, June 06, 2005

I awoke feeling depressed (or should I say 'clinically fed-up). I am feeling tired all the time and my stomach is 'fragile'. Should I see a doctor? Not yet, I think.

The Art show turned out not so bad after all. I didn't understand most of the pictures. There was one that had 'urine' and 'faeces' on it. I don't mean real, I mean written on, amidst a lot of black and red and a screaming skull. The lesbian said it was a post-modernist response to the facile materialism, so endemic in western bourgois culture.
I said "Fair enough".
Hector spent the whole time trying to engage the Swedish tart in conversation. She was intent on studying the paintings, and eventually (I am happy to say) told him to "piss off" in Spanish. He does not speak the language but he got the message.

Sydney and Monica were kissing and canoodling, although Monica did extract her tongue from Syd's mouth long enough to take a couple of polaroids.
I liked the cafeteria best though: blueberry muffin, I had, and coffee. Hector was going on about this book her is writing... about his childhood. I said "hang on - you have only got that idea because of my autobiography" He ignored me and began whispering in Monica's ear. You could see Syd didn't like it.

The lesbian and the Swedish tart left to go to some gay club or other, and I was on my own again - so what's new.

When I got home, I went for a ride on my bike.

No comments: