Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Monday

I slept better last night. No IBS. No alcohol either. I mean what is the point if you cannot have a couple of beers or a glass of wine?

This morning is bright and sunny. Syd and Monica (the perforated pixie) are driving to the coast, and - for some inexplicable reason - have taken Hector with them. I think Monica feels sorry for him. I am going to warn her: my brother is very good at getting women to feel sorry for him.
No one feels sorry for me. I said to the lesbian "We should have a talk about our future. You know, we are not getting any younger, and at least we could acknowedge our different needs and try to come to some amicable agreement."
She replied, "That bedroom needs redecorating; if you spent less time thinking and more time doing you would be a lot happier."
I didn't know how to reply to that, so I said nothing.
This relationship business confuses me, but I don't give up.

I am going over to see Carol this afternoon. I rang her and she said she was 'at a loose end'. She has a lot of loose-ends does Carol. But at least I will get a cup of tea and (hopefully) a bit of sympathy.

With not drinking at the moment, I don't go down to the Jolley Pervert. Just as well, really: that woman has it in for me - ever since I refused to clean out her pipes.

No comments: