Sunday, June 05, 2005

Sunday morning

The electricity in my head affects the bedside radio. While I have been sleeping in the attic I have been using my battery portable radio, and I have noticed that when I put my head nearer, to catch the news, the reception goes all funny; when I take it away, it improves. This confirms, for me, that we are all electricity and chemicals. But I still think we have a soul.

The lesbian caught me at the computer this morning, "Still blogging" she sneered, making it sound like a deviant sexual practice - well, she knows all about those.

It is 'Down Syndrome Awareness' Week. Could I make a plea for an 'Ups and Downs' week. Manic depressives of the world unite - you have nothing to lose but your marbles.

Another thought occurred to me: I wonder why all the poverty happens in hot countries?

It is that Feminist Art thing tommorrow. I am going to go; we all are: the lesbian, the Swedish tart, my brother - even Syd. He's bringing his new girlfriend: Monica. She teaches down the local comprehensive. I haven't met her yet, but I've seen a photo: she is into tattoes - and piercings. I refer to her as 'the perforated pixie'. I said to my son: and do they allow her to teach, looking like that? He told me that she teaches Art and Drama - say no more.

I'll let you know about the Art thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, George darling,

They really don't need to dedicate a special week to us manic-depressives. You see, when you're manic-depressive, every week is manic-depressive week. We're up and down and down and up and we don't even have to take those pesky drugs in order to it. In fact, we take drugs NOT to do it. How stupid are WE?

Anyway, enjoy the art show. I'll be looking forward to hearing how it went.

Love & kisses,
Matti

girlzoot said...

Isn't all writing sexual deviant? Be it for blogging or for other practice?