Sunday, September 06, 2009

Oh Georgie. So good it is to be hearing from you and knowing you all of a one piece and no ill has befallen from brother Sven and big Winston (such as Mr Adams is being suggesting possible) but only respiratory infection of the nasal tubes, and slight brain problem.

I think as regarding brain problem this is no big deal since you have been having such trouble since all times I have known you. In my opinion this due to lack of love.

Do you remember when I am first being engaged as au pair, your wife is away visiting mother what suffers from old person’s disease and is going slightly mad? And when she come back she find us in orched (should this be orchered?). Anyway, is place with apple trees and we are on floor in uncompromising position. And she say – what do you think you doing with my husband? And I say – if this your husband you ought to be ashamed of yourself, the poor man is starved of affection.

Later, however, we get on like houses which are on fire because I help her to find her sexuality, which she has been hiding from herself, under bushel, so to speak.

One thing bothering me. This bitch Myra. When Mr Adams talk about girl on motorcycle I am convinced he is talking of she, yet you go on about some ancient movie type film which I never hear of. And I wonder if you are sending me on some wild red herring chase, perhaps.

So what I want to know is have you had bunk-up on pillion with this harlot? If so, I surprise myself that you risk your body by placing in tobacco-stained hands of such a woman. How do you think your Anna feel if you fall off and do damage to your person, like breaking leg or similar. Then requiring to be held together with metal rods and nuts and bolts – like famous motorcyclist Barry Sheene.

Can you imagine what clunking and clattering might occur when we come together in love? It would be like making sex on tin roof – not that I have ever done such a thing.

As regards the sperm donor problem, well that is up to you. I understand what you say about making babies in heat of passion. I have had lots of hot passion but not made any babies – thanks to excellent Swedish contraception methods. But if there was anyone I would like to have the baby of, it would be you, my love – by the passion method, of course.

Do not worry about joke you say you make ‘in poor taste’. I remember you telling me that best jokes are in poor taste. You always make me laugh, I remember. And not at wrong time, like some men I have known.

Loving you in so many different ways,

Anna

Oh, almost forgetting. Sven telephones (he no longer live in Chingford but move to some place called Hackney. Do you know where this is?) and he agree to meet with you. But he is insisting he bring Winston with him, and say you can bring a friend if you like. Let me know what you think.

No comments: