Thursday, September 24, 2009

OH NO. You have Scotland person for therapist? This is terrible. These people are barbarians. This is why your ancestors build Great Wall of Hadrian to keep out these savages. This is what we are told in boring history lesson at school. Also we learn men often times wear skirts with something called ‘sporan’ which is furry pouch thing hanging at their crotch. I think this is because they are wanting to pretend they are women. Why they want to do this I do not know, because next thing they are running around fields tossing their cabers (big log). Such strange people.

When I was in England I meet one such Scotland person who come from capital of this rocky barren land, which is called Glasgow. I could not understand one word of what this person is saying. For all I know he could be the alien what has landed in space rocket ship.

Another thing about this dreadful place Glasgow – everybody has same name of Jimmy (all men I mean). This must be so confusing. Also I read in newspaper that they kiss by butting each other in face with top of head.
And you are telling me you have a person from such place as therapist!

What is it with you English that you employ so many people from backward countries in medical services? Is it because they will work cheaply (like Polish plumbers)?

If you not careful you becoming backwards country yourselves. When I read about these people what have been living in such squalor in Calais just hoping to stow away to England, I am thinking, are they crazy? Are they expecting to get jobs as doctors, or nurses or even therapists? Perhaps they not so crazy after all.

I am sorry you have head in whirl and that bitch of landlady is kicking of you. Though I do not understand about album and photo. This is not making sense to me.

I am also sorry Sven give your name to police but but do not be too hard on my brother,he has not had easy life. Also I think you exagerify danger of them finding you. You need to be more strong in yourself Georgie. You are right, it is humiliating to be always doing the ducking and the diving - you are not water fowl (little joke).

I am doing much to improve myself and have bought copy of this book by person called Roger what contains all different kinds of words which basically mean the same thing but which slightly different. This is called Thesaurus. It is brilliant. How one man can write such a book is
astounding me.

Also I have been reading Mr Adams writings (www.sparrowchat.wordpress.com - I think that is it) which is giving me a broader view, perspective, outlook, understanding, of the world and such goings on, like I am not getting from you. (not that I am critical of this)

And another thing, why is it always taking you so long to reply to my writing to you? It is almost a week since I write before I get a reply whereas I get my bum on seat and reply to you right away – or nearly right away depending what I have got on at time.

I am sorry to be sounding so tetchy, cross, irritable, annoyed, angry at you but it is that time of month… you know - when rent is due. I am no longer living in my home town which is the beautiful city of Stockholm (although you never ask) because the cost of the living is so high and cause me to move to smaller town of Nynashamn which is fishing port and so plenty of sailors. I have understanding with person who own flat (which is over bakery) who is named Petar, and we usually able to come to some agreement about rent if things are difficult for me, being no longer in adult movie business as I told you.

I have not yet had time to try laying hen on its side to see if it looks like map of Australia, though why this is important to you I know not.

I think that perhaps you are needing to get a grip upon yourself – if you will pardon me for saying so.

Anyway I still love you and I too am wishing I was there to comfort you. Maybe soon, eh?

Always your Anna

No comments: