Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Oh Georgie. I am getting such mixed up emotional feelings as I read your letter. I do not know if you are wanting to stop writing to your Anna. Surely this cannot be your intending? I am filled with a terrible sadness at such a thought.

You are sounding to me like your little brain problem (which you call the depression) is most severe at this time. Be hanging on in there, as you English peoples are saying.

I urge you utmost to reconsider the wisdom of lifting up the heavy boxes of iron made stuff such as fills the shelves of these Doing it yourself places - you may be giving yourself the hernia. This is very painful. I know this since Sven get himself in such condition - although not through lifting the heavy boxes. It was this unfortunate happenstance that decide him to change from being actor to director of movie.

Also I forbid you, if you love me, to not be taking up the occupation of Mr Adams, and driving the buses. This is not because of age – No. It may be satisfactory for Mr A to trundle bus along leafy Illinois lanes, taking kiddiwinkles to school, but not for my Georgie to drive these vehicles along jammed up little roads what Romans build when they only had the horses, and marching soldiery. Such roads not good for juggernaut lorries and trucks – especially when driven by crazy foreigners like what now come from Latvia and Romania, and other such careless places, and speed reckless along like there was no tomorrow – which probably will not be, for them.
This does not mean I am racist.

I know my Georgie is easily led – have I not been naughty girl and led him often myself (little joke). But this never mean getting mangled in road rage crash.

I think you are still in need of loving - an orgasm a day keep doctor away! But if you cannot be getting same at this time of being then make with the exercise what gets the endorphins going. For example briskly walking in fresh air. I would also suggest the swimming but your public swimbaths are full of unclean youth who urinate in water save getting out to go to lavatory. Lazy buggers.

Please consider carefully points I make, and do not be silly boy – else Anna will come over there and spank George.

(I think I come over anyway and do this, eh?)

Oh, I cannot find in dictionary word ‘apiligies’. Did you mean apologies?

Worrying for you.

Anna

No comments: