Sunday, April 04, 2010

Brian does not have the broadband wireless connectivity. This problem we have overcome by penetrating Mrs Dinky’s wall. Mrs Dinky is lady in flat next to Brian. She has dead husband and smokes many cigarettes. I say to her – you will be dead yourself if you continue with such filthy habit. But she is nice lady and when she know about my new laptop which is lacking connectivity she say’s - I will give you password and you can come through my wall – which is what I am doing now. (though how wireless is getting through all that smoke I do not know.)
But Brian is saying that he will get connected himself to the wireless broadband, and I am telling him not to do this because my stay with him is for only the short duration and so not worth purchasing broadband. But he say that is okay, he will get it anyway and I may leave whenever I wish. This I think is so sweet of him.

Now, as regards intelligence of horse, I see film called ‘The Horse Whisperer’ where American talks to horses. Now if that is not intelligent please tell me what is? (Not man – I mean intelligent of horse to know what this man is talking about.)
But also as indication of intelligent horse, what about horse having to manage four legs! And get them all moving at same time, whereas we have only two? What about that, eh?

I am not sure I like this Gretchen person. I do not like way she swear. Do you really think she is suitable companion for hospital visitations? She sound to me more like bar-room harpy than carer for the sick of mind. Also what make her to think she know how you have taste for which women?

I am sorry for friend Jim with the blood clots. This does not sound very pleasant for him but the medications now to hand are such that treatment may be effected without the need of surgery. At least this is so in Sweden.

I did take some pictures in London. I take them with the disposable camera which I purchase from Boots. I have not yet taken back to shop for the processing into pictures, which I will do and see if any good ones which maybe suitable for posting into blog. I am also glad you throw away camera which although not of disposable type is buggered and therefore of no use. Well done. This indicate therapy done some good. I do not know of this lady who has her chimney swept by Mr Freud.

Oh, and Georgie you are making me laugh with the people having to be put together on Day of Judgement. Of course I do not believe in Day of Judgement but I think spare parts of dead people are best used to repair living ones. I have already filled in form back in Sweden, ticking boxes for all my bits to be used in this way or for the research or whatever. Strangely there is no box to tick for ‘vagina’. This I cannot understand, but do not wish to discuss here.

Now, I hope you will be glad for the speediness of my reply knowing that I am loving you as hard as ever.

Your little playmate

Anna

2 comments:

Purple Cow said...

I have just come back from an Easter break where I was with horses...and I have indeed been contemplating their intelligence. Yes, horses are very intelligent...Infact I think animals are generally more intelligent than humans. But they do their poop everywhere and cannot be toilet trained like dogs and they are hardly as independent as cats...or as useful as bees...

Beautiful animals though, aren't they?

As for the smoking woman...I think whether she smokes or doesn't, she'll die anyway in the end. We all do, don't we?

George said...

Elaine Stritch the American actress and singer used to be a heavy smoker. She tells the story, how, after giving up for health reasons, she was performing in a club in Yorkshire. Afterwards, a lifelong fan came backstage to see her. He offerred her a cigarette. She politely declined, telling him she no longer smoked. 'Why?' asked the man. 'Because I don't want to die of lung cancer.'Replied Elaine.

'So what DO you want to die of?' he asked.

Oh, yes - and horses don't bet on people!

Thanks for your comment, Purple Cow.