Sunday, April 11, 2010

No title

**********************************************************

I am glum tonight, Anna. And I wondered if one could be 'clinically glum'. So I looked up 'glum' in the dictionary. It said: dejected, despondent, downcast, lugubrious, morose. And I thought: that's me. The word also connects with 'gloomy' and when I looked this up it gave 'depressed' as a synonym. And since one can be clinically depressed then I can be be clinically-glum.

As a matter of fact I feel like I have painted myself into a corner (in my life, I mean). I will tell you more when we meet - which will be soon. I am seeing Freddie in the morning.

Goodnight Anna

2 comments:

A.T. said...

there is nothing wrong with being glum.

Carlos Ribeiro said...

Nice picture! Here in Brazil we have the carnival, even though my city has a culture a little closer to European culture. Know Porto Alegre? http://vivendoportoalegre.blogspot.com/ If you're curious, see my blog. Thank you for your attention!