Friday, April 09, 2010

OH YES I DO READ COMMENTS. I wish to set straight the record on this, Georgie. Always you are treating me as if some dumb bimbo, which I am not.
And so I now refer to comment by Purple Cow. You tell me in past that you smoke twice the marijuana which was obtained for you by one of your students because you tell her you wish to do research for paper you write on legalisation of cannabis. Now is this not so? Also you tell me this have very pleasant effect and relax you so much. And you would try again but this person who obtain drug is no longer student and anyway you are not longer tutor. I do not use any drug as this well you know. Except if you want to call sex a drug. But this is legal anyway so I do not transgress the law.

It is very friendly I am become with Mrs Dinky since I have been penetrating her wall. She ask - call me Phyllis (which is first name.) And so I do. Also she very kindly open window and blow smoke outside when I am in her presence to avoid me being victim of passive smoking which is very dangerous to health. Is not this considerate?
Phyllis used to be member of WRAF. This is women’s Air Force. And she travel to many places in the world while doing this job. I ask her about Mr Dinky and she makes the funny face. His name is not Dinky but Smith. She change back to old name when he is dead. She say hers was not marriage made in heaven – it was made in India (some place I cannot spell) and Mr Smith was very unpleasant to her in many ways, like he give her the black eyes and such. But she stay with him because of children (7 ). Does she not know of contraception I ask Yes, she say, but Mr Smith does not like the use of condom because he say holy estate of matrimony is ordained for procreation of children. When, after 4 children have been procreated in this way Phyllis puts down her foot, Patrick (for this is Mr Smith’s name) give her severe blow to the head, because he is deeply religious man and she is violating sanctity of marriage. Patrick have to strike her several times in similar fashion over the years to remind her of importance of spiritual nature of their union - this is what later account for the many black eyes. I tell her – You are more than receptacle for this man’s sperm, why not do you divorce the tosser?
Phyllis say there come time when she has enough of this shit, and starts to proceed with the divorcing of him - but he dies of his own accord. This is very disappointing but turns out to be useful because it avoids much legal expense.

Last night as we lie in bed holding hands Brian express desire to attempt lovemaking for first time with woman (which is me). I say, Hallelujah! - but I tell him that in order to give assistance toward satisfactory experience it is necessary to release my hands. But Brian is so nervous he cannot do this. So we spend awkward minutes and then give up and watch ‘East Enders’ on the television – where much copulation takes place. But this is not the same. Have you fixed for me to visit yet?

Your frustrated

Anna

No comments: