Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hello Georgie

Problem arise with motorcar of Brian. Despite being Volvo, man at garage say it is needing some work before passing this stupid test. Something to do with ball-joints – some such shit - he tell Brian.
I say to Brian, why not get the second opinion but Brian say this garage man look after his car for many years and he trust him. Well I don’t trust anybody in this life, I tell Brian but Brian take no notice of me in this respect. I do not get angry with him because he is suffering from the constipation, which is not good thing to be suffering from if you are bus driver, causing as it can do, the piles.

I remember your 78s what you play for me on that old record player. I hope you do not sell them because I would like to be listening to them again, but can you now buy such a machine what would play them?

Do not trust this man John. The narrow head is indication of narrowness of mind. This I know to be a fact. Plus the wearing of the flared jeans show he lack any dress sense which again indicate a retardation, like he is probably still living in the decade of the 1970s. How old is this man?

I do not like all this talk of death. This is doing you no good. Do what the lady Purple Cow say and play some happy music. Much of jazz is happy music – excepting of course the blues – so stick upon the ears the headphones and play some happy jazz.

Oh, and on this subject which is jazz, I ask Brian - who is fan of the New Orleans jazz - if he know who this band may be. He ask is it the version of ‘Over The Rainbow’ what has the great bass solo? Because if so then the band is ‘Max Collie Rhythm Aces.’ And the album (which is now CD) is called ‘New Orleans Mardi Gras’. Brian also tell me (which I do not require to know) that Mr Collie come from town of Melbourne, which is in Australia, but he reside in America since 1962 so is now probably American. I am thanking Brian for information when he insist on going on Internet to show me this band in their concert. I am stifling the yawn but surprising to find this excellent swinging group – even though they all look to be 100 years old. All except drummer who is young man and cool dude who can bang my drum any time he like.

Brian dyes his hair. He try to keep this secret but in small flat with only the one bathroom this is not possible. But when I tell him I think it good that he enlist the help of cosmetic to try to remain young looking he is getting angry, and when he get angry his eyes go funny, like they both trying to look at his nose. I tell him – no need to get distressed, and that I remove hair from under arms – and also from pubic region. (This he already knows). Anyway, we are still good friends and when car is fixed he will bring me to you.

One last thing about death then no more talking of it. Here is joke what Brian tell me:

Two men are watching Houdini’s funeral. As coffin is being carried into church one many say to his friend: I bet the twat’s not in there!
(I am sorry for rude word, but Brian is using a ruder one which I thought had better not say in blog).

Oh yes, you shall soon be hearing the clackety-clack of Anna’s high heels on the linoleum of the floor. The shoes I shall be wearing are the red stilettos what you used to like so much for me to dress up in but unfortunately I shall not be able to wear rest of costume when I come to see you. This I do not think would be appropriate. But, when we are together again!!!!!

I must finish here because I need to visit bathroom.

Your Anna

1 comment:

Purple Cow said...

I totally agree about narrow heads! Not to mention narrow minds...

As for flared jeans - they are in fashion again...at least in Greece!