Sunday, May 26, 2013

Oh Georgie, I have dreadful news to impart to you.

Dave has done the bunk. He has disappeared from his home and I am fearful for his safety.

Two days has he been gone and I would contact Police Force (British Police best in the world - the buggers) but cannot be having them asking too many questions about oneself. If you see what I am meaning.

He has been very down as I tell you, and I have not been able to be devoting of myself the time to cheer him up like I would usually, because of all the studying which I am currently undertaking.

He is not taking suitcase with him because this I have checked. Nor has he written the suicide note.

Sudden thought has occurred to me. Has he become very despondent because I suggest to him the Air Force may not want him as aeroplane pilot? Is perhaps this is all my fault to blame?

Please tell me what you think Georgie.

In some distress

Anna

No comments: