Wednesday, May 08, 2013



Such a stupid joke you are making about Dave when poor man has lost job. I am  surprised at lack of feeling also bad taste. But when coming to think of it you used to make stupid jokes about Anna and also in bad taste.

 This was in old days when I am just au pair. These days are over and I am now academic.
And though I am thanking you for tip about reading all through exam paper before doing any question, this I already know.

Also my first examination was undertaken on Friday. I think I have done very well in this. So tonight I say to Dave – Come, no longer must you wallow in the dulldrums, but instead put on your nice new sport jacket and accompany Anna to the public house. And I am taking NO for an answer no more. For we must celebrate success in my first exam.

I am hoping new medication which doctor prescribe for you will help you think not so much of death. Anyways, we in Sweden have much more lightened way of dealing with problem, nor are we punishing people like in this country. Dignity of person is most important to us. This is why suicide rate is so high in my country –  is not because Sweden is unhappy place but  because people are free to make own choice in regard to ending life, knowing they will not be punished nor yet stigmated for so doing.

And how many times do I ask you to come over to live in my fine country?  Brother Sven and I will… how you say… sponsor you. And will say you are upright citizen and all of that, but also keep quiet about certain other matters.
Anyways, if you do not wish to come I will find myself someone who would love to come and who perhaps does not live a million kilometres from here!!

Oh, here come Dave, all dressed up in sport jacket and what is more has had shave… and put on powerful après ski which would turn young girl’s head – or even slightly older girl.

So must go

Your ever loving (but getting impatient)

 Anna

No comments: