Monday, April 07, 2014

I am thinking perhaps you are developing shoe and boot fetish.

Nothing wrong in that.

I will have to having the think about a picture of shoe of mine which resemble most about me. And then be deciding whether or not to publish photo.

What strange customs you English have - Throwing small boy in water when he help win race. This does not make sense to me. Why not throw in other boy who loses race?

I like watch this race though - some very big fine men take part. 

You do never tell me which university you attend. Was it Oxford or Cambridge? If it was one of these did you row in Boat Race? (You are not as big as these giant men I see yesterday, but big as some of the men. Also you not small enough to be cox).

Busy I am at the moment, getting a grip with Dagny Taggart.

Anna

No comments: