Tuesday, April 01, 2014

*********************************

Let me say straight away, Anna, that I dissociate myself from your immoral and illegal scheme. Yes, I am talking about the charity scam you propounded in your last post, and am surprised that you could think I would besmirch my integrity in such a manner.
Anyway, it wouldn't work.

I was going to boycott this so-called public house, but I have had a busy (and emotional) day clearing out my studio and saying goodbye. I managed to get done what I set out to do, although there is some stuff out on the landing awaiting lift supervision.

Anyway, I really felt like a pint of Kroenenbourg lager so I called at the pub in question - the questionable pub - and enjoyed the beer.

Yes, Dagny Taggart is quite a girl - so was her creator. I could talk more about her and the novel, but am feeling tired and a bit achey, so am off to bed.

Sweet dreams in academia

George

No comments: