Sunday, April 06, 2014

You can tell a man by his boots


Ernest Hemingway said 'You can tell a man's character by his boots'
Well, he might have said it - how would I know?

I have had these boots for years, and they were my footwear of choice for my recent visit to Wales. Unfortunately, whilst wearing them, the sole of the right boot cracked in two.

I was attached to these boots.

Actually, I don't think this photo does them justice - I may take another one.

What do your shoes say about you, Anna? Why don't you publish a photo of your favourite shoes!

I have felt a bit off today. Lavatorial issues. So I have not done much. I watched the Boat Race this afternoon. You know it is tradition for the winning team to duck their cox?

Well, tomorrow is another day - so they tell me - and I will launch myself into it with gusto,

Till we meet again

George


No comments: