Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Kenny

Kenny describes himself as a serial lover! Serial shagger, more like. No, I take that back. “Judge not, lest ye yourselves be judged”.

He’s not much to look at: skinny with a pronounced Adam’s Apple and dandruff. Probably in his early thirties, he’s not exactly ugly – perhaps if he were you could understand it, some women are attracted to ugly men, or so I am told. But Kenny just looks so ordinary; he reminds me of someone who might work on the bacon-counter at Tesco’s (no disrespect to Tesco’s – a fine supermarket).
He has a big nose though – I wonder if that’s a clue!
Kenny said to me “You know how some men love beer – so much so they’ll drink anything. Well, I love women in the same way: Large or small; fat or skinny; big breasts, no breasts; long legs, short legs; hairy women, smooth women; black, brown, white (I have no racial prejudice); beautiful women, ugly women, nondescript women.
“I suppose if you compared it to a love of food then I am a glutton rather than a gourmet.
“But don’t think for a moment that I USE women. I don’t – I LOVE them.”
He was getting agitated as he tried to get over to me just what he meant. “I can honestly say that I have loved every woman I have been to bed with.” He paused to consider this. “Why do we use that euphemism? Why don’t we just say ‘fucked’? Of course I actually did go to bed with some of them – a few, anyway.
“But yes, I loved them all. And when I get out of here I intend to go on loving them: blonde, brunette, ginger; dominant, submissive; docile, neurotic; jolly, miserable; fragrant, smelly…”
He would have gone on, but Bernie arrived to give him his injection.

No comments: