Saturday, November 09, 2013

I have given much thought and pondering, Georgie, to my accommodation needs for final year (not counting my Masters which I am hopeful to be offered), and I am thinking best option is to take up domicile (which has been offered to me, thanks to very kind Head of Faculty) in student halls of residence. This is for the following reasons:

 Not having need to need travel would mean to be fresh to receive tuition each day. Of course we are not having the lectures every day but will be required to study and do research and these facilities are provided in atmosphere conducive to learning, which is to say university. (also one would be available for my tutors at all times, in case one needed extra help.)  

Also would give you, Georgie some peace and quiet away from demands of vigorous, healthy girl (myself) for you to be writing novel as promised, which you have not been doing because otherwise occupied. This, I think, will be good for you. (also earning much money when published).

Further to these reasons is another reason, which is this. A little time spent parting from oneselves will make our love all more strong. (What is saying you English have about absence is making heart grow fonder? To this I would add also making desire grow stronger). So when join up again at end of each week we will be more appreciating of each others charms. You get my meanings?

I also will be accepting kind offer of bicycle (needing saddle raised) because I can use machine to ride around university campus which is very cool thing to do, and will also make oneself really feel like undergraduate. Alas, no punting is there available due to lack of rivers. Plenty of canals are there, but these not suitable for the punting. Never mind.

The picture you show make me go claustrophobic all over again. But paramedic was very attentive to Anna's needs. (He give me his telephone number but I will not use it - unless emergency arises.


No comments: