Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Prostitutes and Convicts

**********************************

When you have to make a decision between two alternatives: a house, a car, a relationship, a job... people always say - write down the pros and cons. It never works for me. Maybe because I make decisions on an emotional level (not always a good idea but it's the way I do it).

If I was a pros and cons person life would be so much easier. But I'm not. Of course there is a reason why I am writing about this right now, but I'm going to keep it to myself - for the moment.

(No, I'm not thinking of applying for the job as chairman of the Co-op Bank.) 

I took a couple of selfies today, but I didn't think either of them were suitable for posting here on this blog. (Oh, having read that again I realise it might sound rude... nothing could be further from the truth. They were photos of my face... small areas)

And what are you doing, Anna, to make the chain come off again?
I have ridden thousands of miles on that bike and the chain has never come off.

I am tired and somewhat depressed. I am off to bed.

George

No comments: