Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Colonoscopy is unnatural. It is like driving motor-car the wrong way up one-way street. I hope the lady Propoquerian has good recovery,

I do not like these photographs of legs. They are giving me the willies. I think person Eric who make this sculpture not right in head. This Gretchen person who encourage such unhealthy things is needing to be replaced I think by proper art teacher. Also why do you agree to take photos? If you want legs to photograph why then not photograph long Swedish legs of your Anna?

Brian was upset yesterday because he visit Winston who is doing her Majesty's pleasure. Brian is afraid Winston will find new boyfriend whilst incapacitated with the walls of prison even though Winston assure him this will not happen. Anyway when Brian return he is unconsolable, so I console him. I make him meal of the sardine on toast with the baked beans from the tin. Also I have purchased bottle of red wine from ASDA shop and we finish bottle together. I then suggest to Brian that he sleep in big bed with me tonight. Non of the hanky panky, I tell him, we just maybe hold hands like brother and sister. (This is what Sven and Anna do when they are little and there is nothing wrong in such activity). So this is what we do, and Brian fall asleep quickly which I think is because of red wine. I also think it because of red wine that he snore - and fart. In morning he say he feels much better whereas I have not much sleep because of frequency of snore and fart. Anyway he say he will take day off and give me little excursion around city of London, and will show me Bloody Tower and place called Whitechappel where Jack the Ripper made streets unsafe for women. (Brian say streets of this area are more unsafe today than when Jack was doing his stuff around there). Also he say he will show me art galleries and many famous paintings and Houses of Parliament where all the crooks live.
So busy and adventurous day ahead. I am just typing quickly this while Brian attends lavatory in which he always take long time, so that sometimes I knock on door and say - do you wish for me to push down upon your head (this is joke).

This is all I am saying for now.

But sending you all my love.

Anna

No comments: