Monday, March 01, 2010

Oh Georgie.

What must you be thinking of me? I apologise unreversably for the crudely suggestions I make in my last post. I know my speaking is often earthly but that is just my way of telling things how I see them. And also because I love you and do not wish to get you hurt through you being still the naïve person. But I can see how such words may be offensive on ears of English peoples – of which you are one – and so I say again, please forgive for me the direct speaking and not mincing up the words like you English do, but not criticising for that.
And also, am glad you saving love for me.

Anyway it is good you got computer stuff fixed. I still use the Internet café because Brian’s connecting is of the dial-up and cannot be arsed waiting for the bugger to start up. Sorry, there I am once more using the earthly language, but I remind you that there have been certain times you wish me to use such language (if you get my meaning - you naughty boy.) and hope you will in the future which is not too far away.

Today Brian is to take me on a day out in Purley because it is time off for him. He will show me sights of town like historical places of interest and culture. Also we shall be having light lunch at little teashop which is owned by two gentlemen friends of Brian. One is called Clive but I have forgotten name of other one.

Please write soon to tell me you forgive me. Not for going on town with Brian but for reason of unseemly speech in writing post. But please remember English proverb what says – spade is to be called spade, and not shovel.

Love you

Anna

No comments: